1. The RD5 Bluetooth barcode scanner is the way to go for mobile scanning. Tiny but powerful, the RD5 features simple pairing to any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
2. The RD5 was designed for integration into field sales / service, retail, and supply chains. However, this barcode scanner is a versatile tool for anyone on the go.
3. This compact barcode scanner facilitates a variety of field-based applications: streamlining merchandising, order fulfillment, and route accounting.
4. Food and beverage centers, pharmaceuticals, logistics centers, and those working in general distribution can benefit significantly from this barcode scanner's expanded capabilities.
5. Use the RD5 for gift registry and inventory in retail or proof-of-delivery for courier services.
1. Build in high performance 1D/2D engine & decoder to read all standard 1D, 2D and PDF417, QR codes.
2. Bluetooth wireless transmission distance up to 50M.
3. User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure.
4. Design for reading barcodes displayed on the LCD screens of mobile devices.
5. Compatible with Windows, Android, and IOS mobile devices by HID and SPP connection.
6. Enterprise durability: 1.5 m drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection.
7. Built in 32MB memory, offline continuous operation, with storage, inventory function.
|Host interface||USB Micro|
|Transmission distance||50 meters (within visual range)|
|Wireless specifications||Bluetooth V4.0|
|Battery Specification||rechargeable lithium battery (replaceable)|
|Charging time||3.5 hours|
|Operating time||at least 10 hours (continuous scanning)|
|Standby time||100 days|
|Parameter||Optical & Performance|
|Scan type||1D: 1D Laser or CCD Module|
|2D: CMOS sensor with 640 x 480 pixel|
|Light Source||1D: 650 nm visible laser diob or Visible LED 625 nm|
|2D: White LED with CCT 5000K|
|Max. Resolution||1D: 4mil(laser) or 5mil(ccd)|
|2D: 0–100,000 lux (total darkness to bright sunlight)|
|Symbologies||1D Code, 1D Postal Code|
|2D Code, 2D Postal Code|
|Operation Mode||1D: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE 39, CODE 128, GS1 128, I 2 of 5, NEC 2 of 5, CODE 93, Codabar, GS1DataBar Omn, GS1DataBar Ltd, GS1DataBar Exp, CODE 11, MSI, UPC-E1, S 2 of 5 Indus, S 2 of 5 IATA, Matrix 2 of 5, China Post, Korea Post.|
|2D: QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF417, Macro PDF417, Micro PDF417, MaxiCode, Codablock A, Codablock F, GS1|
|Environmental(IP Rating IP42)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Accessories||Lanyard, Micro USB cable, Bluetooth receiver|