* This compact, lightweight engine fits easily into even the most space-constrained equipment such as data collectors, meter readers, ticket validators and PDAs.
* The LV4200-PT OEM scan engines, armed with the Rakinda patented, a computerized image recognition system, bring about a new era of 2D barcode scan engines.
* The LV4200-PT 2D barcode decoder chip ingeniously blends technology and advanced chip design & manufacturing, which significantly simplifies application design and delivers superior performance and solid reliability with low power consumption.
* The LV4200-PT supports all mainstream 1D and standard 2D barcode symbologies (e.g., PDF417, QR Code.
* M1/M2/Micro and Data Matrix) as well as GS1-DataBarTM(RSS) (Limited/Stacked/Expanded versions).
* It can read barcodes on virtually any medium - paper, plastic card, mobile phones and LCD displays.
Armed with LongView's fifth-generation of technology, the scan engine can decode even poor quality barcodes with ease.
2. Snappy On-Screen Barcode Capture
The LV4200-PT can capture on -screen barcodes effortlessly even when the screen is covered with protective film or set to its lowest brightness level.
The LV4200-PT supports USB and TTL232 interfaces to meet diverse customer needs.
4. Two-In-One Design
Seamless integration of image sensor and decoder board makes the scan engine small, lightweight and easy for integration.
5. Low Power Consumption
The advanced technology incorporated in the scan engine promises low power consumption and prolonged service life.
Application Scenarios (as an accessory) Self-service cabinets used in e-commerce, express delivery services and smart homes; ATMs; kiosks; queue machines; lottery machines; certificate makers.
We have 6 kinds of qr code scanning module with different properties and sizes in this series. If you are interested, please contact us.
|Performance||Image Sensor||752×480 CMOS|
|Light Source||White LED|
|Symbologies||2D||PDF417, QR Code (QR1/2, Micro), Data Matrix (ECC200, ECC000, 050, 080, 100, 140)|
|1D||Code128, UCC/EAN-128, AIM-128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN/ISSN, UPC-E, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-6, ITF-4, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 25, Standard 25, Code 39, Codabar, Code 93, Code 11,Plessey, MSI-Plessey, GS1-DataBarTM(RSS), (RSS-14, RSS-Limited, RSS-Expand)|
|Typical Depth of Field||EAN-13||10mm-55mm (13mil)|
|PDF 417||15mm-35mm (6.67mil)|
|Data Matrix||15mm-40mm (10mil)|
|QR Code||10mm-50mm (15mil)|
|Symbol Contrast||≥30% reflectance difference|
|Scan Angle**||Roll: 360°, Pitch: ±40°, Skew: ±40°|
|Field of View||Horizontal 80°, Vertical 56°|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||-20℃~+60℃ (-4°F~140°F)|
|Ambient Light||0~100000lux (natural light)|
|Accessories||USB Cable||Used to connect the LV 4200 to a host devic|